look up any word, like turnt:
A comedic pseudonym used within engineering circles for a hammer. It is normally used in the context of taking a brute force approach once other avenues have been exhausted.

It is often used with the term "percussive tuning"
I was working at this problem for days and then I decided to use the fine adjustment device.
by hashaday February 06, 2009

Words related to Fine Adjustment Device

blunt brute force percussive tuning crude engineering humour hammer hit