look up any word, like plopping:
One who specializes in the art of raising ferrets, and is usually quite knowledgable in all things ferret oriented. One well adversed in their care and wellbeing. A wannabe doctor for ferrets, that can't afford veterinary college.
I have to take Pookie to my Ferretologist, because Pookie is biting the other ferrets, and I can't get her to eat her expensive ferret treats.
by BrattyBrat October 05, 2011