look up any word, like plopping:
A runescape term that refers to dumb ass magers in pvp worlds who distance themself from you, use prayer, and keep freezing you with ice barrage or burst.
Nah Bob, leave that one. He's a farcaster
by jj b ball February 16, 2009

Words related to Farcast

farcaster fracatser rs fair fight to farcast