Top Definition
A device used to hold the marijuana around the mouth piece of a bottle, so when it is lit the smoke can enter the bottle as the water leaves through a hole at the bottom.
A ratchet can be placed in the mouth piece(5/8 fits exactly) or they can be made from smaller ratchets with tape wrapped around to fit comfortably in the bottle. A hole can also be made in the center of the cap and wrapped with aluminum foil and holes poked in the middle so the the marijuana doesn't fall through just the smoke or you can find a metal screen to put inside the falltop. These can be located in your neighbors kitchen sink faucet.
by billy falltops February 09, 2010

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.