* Abolishes the IRS
* Closes all tax loopholes and brings fairness to taxation
* Maintains current Soc. Sec. and Medicare benefits
* Brings transparency and accountability to tax policy
* Allows American products to compete fairly
* Reimburses the tax on purchases of basic necessities
* Enables retirees to keep their entire pension
* Enables workers to keep their entire paycheck
John: "About $3000 a month."
Neal: "How much do you make before taxes?"
John: "I have no idea, but I'd like to get it all."
Neal: "If the FairTax bill passes you can keep your whole paycheck and choose what you want to give to the goverment."
John: "That's awesome!"