Top Definition
A type of control surface on aircraft, similar to the aileron, but mostly used on Mongooses from Halo.
The airplane can bank because of its ailerons, but Mongeese can't because they have failerons.
by Jewpeg and Wpeg August 07, 2010
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.