Top definition
A bump/raised hard bit of skin on the side of your finger where you hold a pen/pencil caused by writing for a long time. (like some FOBs do)
Oh my god I have a FOB finger from all the writing I did yesterday!
by FOBby John May 28, 2008
Mug icon

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug