Top Definition
Full Length Sub Frame Connector(s).

Structural Metal components normally consisting of square or rectangular tubing that is welded to a car's chassis to stiffen the unibody.
I had to put FLSFC's on my car so it would go around corners, preventing the chassis from twisting like a pretzel.
by ac427cobra March 07, 2013
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.