look up any word, like rimming:
The white, oval stickers people put on their bumpers to brag about the European countries they've visited. These stickers usually contain a combination of either 1, 2 or 3 letters that correspond to specific countries (e.g. GB = England, I = Italy). 'Eurocal' is a portmanteau (Europe + decal).
Did you see that guy with the 'GB' eurocal on his car? I bet he's never even been to England. What a douche.
by Sloth Of Celerity January 27, 2011