|1.||Camp Eagle Hill|
1. A place in the middle of nowhere, that bonds a few hundred campers together.
2. Where we can't wait for dinner, because that is the only meal thats coed.
3. DJ parties are the biggest thing since sliced bread.
4. NO PEANUT BUTTER WITHOUT A PLASTIC KNIFE
5. Where the Lakside girls are known as a "little" insanee
6. Where the numbers 12523 are more than just numbers, they are home
7. A beautiful place that we call home.
"Even though the people at Camp Eagle Hill may be a little psycho, I love them all so much. Every summer is something new and amazing!"
A small, upstate New York town that spreads from Elizaville to the Dutchess County Fair Grounds. The school system is known to be exceptional, but over half the students are usually baked. Recently, $1,000,000 was awarded to the school to purchase exercise equipment such as a full gym, and a rock climbing wall. Usually recognized for their sports, basketball is the most recognized, with soccer and football trailing close behind. Least recognized is the exceptional, state ranked cross country team. There is usually not much to do, except eat at The Historic Diner and Village Pizza III, go to the shitty little skatepark, or go to Bard College and annoy all the college students who are "misunderstood." The town itself has an unusually high population of snowboarders, considering it is a flat, urban-spotless farming community. Has incredibly hot summers, and brutally cold winters, but not more than 3 or 4 feet of snow annually.
"Where should we skate today?"
"I know, we'll go to the shitty little skatepark in Red Hook!"