Sure East Coast people are skimpy on the "politeness" but at least we are honest. We won't smile and laugh just to be agreeable...we will form our own opinions and make them known. In sum, remember, it is called the Eastern Standard for a reason.
East Coast person: F*ck you. Try to get an education in Oregon or Nevada or California or wherever you are from and then come talk to me. Oh yeah.....your food is nasty, Hollister is nasty and try to remember the pants next time you are supposed to dress up. What's with your obsession with blue jeans and flip flops (with socks by the way)? Ever heard of shoes? Oh, they are called sneakers in case you were wondering, unless you are planning to play tennis.
- Largest city in the nation, NYC
- Lowest obesity rate, New England
- Lots of history, Philly, DC, and Boston
- Richest state, Connecticut
- Two of most populated states, NY and Florida
- Kickass beaches, NJ, Florida, Carolinas, Rhode Island
- Top 6 smartest states all on the East Coast, Vermont Massachusetts,Connecticut,New Jersey, Maine, Virginia
Me: What part?
Ignorant Person: idk, I've never actually been there....
**This isn't a diss to west coasters, I love California, I'm just saying we deserve more credit than we get as a region****
West Coast is the home of the Fag Phone Symbol.
East Coasteer: That's why you only have one good state. Wow California might be good but we have Boston, New York City, New Jersey, Philly, Atlanta, Miami, and everything in between so fuck off.