- "I think my computer froze."
*teacher walks over*
*teacher repeatedly taps the "Esc" key*
- "Well, I'm not sure what's wrong. Just go to another computer."
- "But I'm in the middle of an assignment!"
- "Well, tough shit!"
2. Abbreviation for "Electronic Stability Control" which is a computer that has all the features found in TCS and ABS, but prevents things like understeer and oversteer to prevent roll overs, skids, and spins. Currently Congress is trying to pass a bill that requires ESC on all SUVs.
3. Abbreviation for "Electronic Speed Control" which are found in high end RC cars that limit the amount of current that goes to the motor so it doesn't fry.
2. Luckily that SUV didn't flip when it made that turn at 100 mph. It must have ESC.
3. Dude, you hooked twelve cells up to that ESC, no wonder you fryed it.