1.A person from the big city who assumes that country folk wear cowboy or logger outfits and spend large amounts of cash to try to blend in when they visit the country. 2.Someone who is trying something new like fishing or hunting and before they even try it they invest in all the latest and best gear. 3.Someone from the big city who gets caught doing the livestock. 4.Morons from the big city that actually think being called dude is a good thing.
1.Did you see that dude who's here to visit the Smiths??He must be wearing a grand worth of Carharts,what an ass! 2.Caught another dude in the sheep pen last night,let me know if you see someone who looks like they might have an ass full of rock salt I got him good. 3.Did you see that dude on the river yesterday,he was wearing the Orvis catalog but couldn't catch a cold if his life depended on it.
A word that americans use to address each other. Particularly stoners, surfers and skaters.
dude, i'm like......dude
1) The Universal Prounoun
2) Adj - expression of emphasis, amazement, or awe
1) What's up Dude?
1) n. a name for anyone (stereotypically used by male surfters/skaters but now accepted by any race, sex, religion, and wealth)
2) n. something that's just so awesomly cool, amazingly kick ass
3) ?. a way to start a conversation
4) replacing "um" or "like" in any sentence
1) Dude, that guy is soo sexy!
2) Omg! That teacher was so stoned, me and Hil were both like "Duuuude."
3) Dude you have no idea!
4) And then...dude...dude...dude, shit I forgot.
'dude' is a universal word, used in every possible corner of the globe, in every possible situation
1.I aced my exam. Dude!
2.Dude, what the hell?
3.You took my last skittle! Dude..
4.My mom just died. Dude....
A word that is established in a Californians mental dictionary at a very young age.
A nickname for a person you don't know
A word that expresses alarm, shock, anger, or happiness
A word added on to a sentence to prove a point
A word used to convey sympathy
Cali Dad: Come one baby, say DAD D-A-D
Cali Teen1: Let's hit the mall, dude!
Ca li Baby: Dude!!
Cali Dad: **groan**
Person: Hey.. erm, dude! Yeah the dude over there!
**gropes random person**
Random Person: DUDE! No!
Do you know what I mean, dude?
Guy1: And then she dumped me for my brother!
1) Originally, “dude” meant a stuck up person who dressed overly well. It first emerged in the year 1883 in England.
2) Later it was used in the old west to mean a city person who moved to the west without actually know what he was doing. Synonymous with “city-slicker”
3) Later, in California, the term changed from these insults to a term meaning any male, human or otherwise. Sometimes it is used in reference to tom-girls. Now, it is often used for emphasis as well.
“Look at that rich fellow; what a dude! Do you see the feather in his hat?”
“What’s that dude doing in these parts? I bet he can't even ride a horse!”
“Hey dude, I missed you at the movies the other day!”
“Dude, that's harsh.”
A brilliant word that has infinite definitions and meanings. The user can say it in almost any situation and still make sense
Dude1: "Sup dude!"
Dude2: "My cat has rabies"
Dude1: "Lets go smoke some choop"