look up any word, like plopping:
A duck shaped device used in chemistry procedures in order to accurately release fluid into a beaker or other measuring device or simply for the joy of ducking the bucket. The proper name of said device is King Duck "Camelback" Bucket the Third.
Ms. Munro: Now children fill your Duck Buckets with random fliff and use them to fill the beaker until there is fliff everywhere.
Me: Well isn't that just dandy.
by dinojones December 01, 2009