Top definition
1. A proper name for a specific person who is overly intoxicated at any given hour of the day.
I was out last night having cocktails with my friends and ran into John Drunkelton, drooling and slurring every word.
by Chictexas November 11, 2006
Mug icon

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug