look up any word, like sounding:
The red and white fence-like objects that lower at most rail road crossings in lieu of an approaching train. Also found at some bridges.
As the draw-fuckers lowered, the train passed.
by Mattymo28224 May 28, 2007

Words related to Draw-Fuckers

barrier boat bridge drop train