look up any word, like ebola-head:
The word used to describe the oily texture your face acquires after applying Diprobase, (and other paraffin-based creams) a base cream that treats eczema and dry skin conditions.
"Yo, dude, I totally got a Diproface after applying that stuff the doctor gave me!"
by paleforhale January 16, 2010

Words related to Diproface

diprobase eczema oily aqueous betnovate dry skin