look up any word, like fleek:
When a man is in the dominant position during sexual intercourse and he uses his entire penis to penetrate deep inside the woman's vagina.
We had sex last night and he gave me the best deep strokes ever. I wanted all of him, and he gave it to me.
by Squeezy Peezy January 25, 2013