look up any word, like fleek:
The act of swinging one's hips back and forth vigorously to cause a smacking sound created by the scrotum and penis slapping the perineum and the pubic area. Can be done only by males who have hit puberty, as the testicles need to be descended. It gets its name from the sound it makes which can resemble "cultrop".
1.) Listen to me cultrop.
2.) Quit cultroping and come here.
3.) We should name our band "The Cultroppers."
by Wilhem Crempton December 23, 2007