look up any word, like fleek:
(n) A hairstyle characterized by a combover in the front and a buzzed hairstyle in the back. Often compared to the 'reverse mullet.' Popularized by Aaron Coon, who subjected himself to the cut after his soccer team made it to the semifinals.
Dude, did you see that Coonover? It looks sweet!
by P.Schexy94 February 07, 2013