Subscribe English
look up any word, like queef:
a person that manipulates photographs by computer using various programs.
"Let me check with the computographer if we can scan and print that negative."
by HAL9000.2 March 25, 2009
0 1

Words related to Computographer:

art printing computer art giclee photographs photography