look up any word, like pussy:
A gay guy who duct tapes his penis to make it appear larger. Probably still wets the bed.
OMG I totally Colwilled my bed last night, now no one will go to the prom with me.

he is not that big, he totally Colwills
by DinosaurEvolution April 07, 2011