1. A distasteful person or thing.
2. Something displeasing.
1. Describing a distasteful person or thing.
2. Describing something displeasing.
First used to describe the bad taste left in the mouth by Coca Cola brand cola, when one would put the disgusting soda in their mouth, they would have 'cokehole'. Now used as an insult towards a distasteful person or thing.
1. "My mother can be such a cokehole!"
2. "The computer is a cokehole! It's being slow."
1. "Fecking cokehole mother!"
2. "Cokehole computer!"