look up any word, like donkey punch:
The name for the sleeve that goes around your handle-less paper coffee cup to insulate the drinker's hands from hot coffee.

Similar to how a latex condom is designed to protect you from sexually transmitted diseases the "coffee condom" is designed to protect your hand from the hot cup of coffee.
Do you need a coffee condom for that cup?
by Rodent Hour January 06, 2013