look up any word, like blumpkin:
any person, typically men, who attach themselves to a particular female and do so in obvious or annoying fashion
Bro, look at that guy all over that chick, what a clamhugger.

He’s totally obsessed with that girl on TV, what a clamhugger!
by bigbub September 22, 2010