Top Definition
A super-absorbent tampon; a pad for the vaginal, a.k.a. "clam" area, that is super absorbent just like a ShamWoW.
One of my hoes was on a super-bad period. She needed a ClamWow to clean up all of the blood.
by Anus Beef February 23, 2010
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.