Top Definition
An instrument used in measuring the amount of naturally occurring and/or synthetically created THC an object contains.

It measures both surface area content, and net THC percentage.

It displays this information as a ratio of
synthetic or organic THC to non-THC matter.
A general analysis of Hash from a Chroniscope would maybe find

98% surface area value of THC molecules
and say a 70% net THC content; the other 30% consisting of foreign matter like hair, dust particles, dead skin cells, plant matter etc...
by asdfgs March 09, 2009

The Urban Dictionary Mug

Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug

The Urban Dictionary Mug

Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug

The Urban Dictionary Mug

Your favorite word on a white mug.

Create a mug

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug

The Urban Dictionary T-Shirt

Soft and offensive. Just like you.

Buy the t-shirt

The Urban Dictionary T-Shirt

Smooth, soft, slim fit American Apparel shirt. Custom printed. 100% fine jersey cotton, except for heather grey (90% cotton).

Buy the t-shirt