look up any word, like fleek:
An Irish term used to describe big flabby breasts on fat women. They are often seen in fast food restaurants a.k.a chippers devouring curry chips and a kebab at 4am after a nightclub.
Any woman who looks like Jabba the Hutt.

In a sentence: "Ah Jaysus! Look at the chipper tits on that one!"
by Nevercomindowninthesunsheeine September 03, 2013