look up any word, like blumpkin:
When a guy grows a moustache that makes him look slightly more like a Chester the Molester.
GUY 1: Like my moustache?
GUY 2: Sweet, you got a chester stache. Boy do you look like a Chester the Molester.
by JP3FN February 29, 2008

Words related to Chester Stache

chester mustache stache chesterstache chestor molester moustache
The name for the big, furry mustache some guys grow that reminds you of a child molester, or "Chester".
"Dude, you seriously need to shave of that chester stache....... People will start to think you drive a big, white van and abduct small children......."
by AJay_BigBlue August 14, 2009