look up any word, like blumpkin:
The condition of being very drunk to the point where you're semi-comatose, staring off blankly, shortly before passing out.
Tim got all chess-piece face last night, and we found him, later, passed out on the sidewalk.
by Paul D. Key July 24, 2006

Words related to Chess-piece face

chesspiece face cpf drunk irish shit-faced wasted
An albino. someone of pale complexion.
by T-Bone October 28, 2003