GOLDEN: Hey chude, don't get teste with me. Obviously you can't handle all that testoterone the doc is giving you. You better have him cut back a shot or two. If you start a fight with me that testosterone won't help you chude. Calm down. Peace. Let's be friends.
to relax, to calm down, to just let things happen as they should. Chude is derived from the combination of two words, chill and dude.
Definition (2) Part of speech: Noun
an endearing term used to represent a friend, typically male.
Definition (3) Part of speech: Adjective
a term used in conjunction with a noun to portray that noun in a positive light.
(1) "I'm so exhausted. I need to just sit here and chude."
(2) "Thanks for being such a good chude."
(2) "That guy sucks, he's definitely not a chude."
(3) "I'm hungry. Let's go have a chude lunch."
(3) "Things are going great. I'm living the chude life."
Real rude:Hey what you doing?
Chude: Er...Nothing. (scurries away.)
Rude: Oh! I just met a chude.