Top definition
A hockey player who continuously fans on shots or loses control of the puck. Comparable to butterfingers
Marc-Andre Bergeron

"Wow, look at that butterpuck! He totally just lost control of the puck for no reason!"
by littleone22 October 19, 2007
Mug icon

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug