look up any word, like ratchet:
The temporary bandage used to wrap around the rectum when it gets blown inside out - a herniated rectum-
when jacob let one rip the other day it was so huge and disgusting that he blew a bunggermuffin
by veatiousg December 22, 2010
1 1