look up any word, like blumpkin:
A special garment used solely to cover ones prosterior gland, commonly referred to as ones bottom, ass, or arse. Similar to a Baraclava
Hold on a moment whilst I slip on my Bumbaclar
by Adam Green June 24, 2007

Words related to Bumbaclar

arse arse ass ass bottom bottom baraclava baraclava bum bum cover cover