look up any word, like plopping:
An object for capturing an 'all-seeing-view' of a 360-degree 'bubble-like' scene. This scene can then be viewed remotely in interactive Virtual Reality.
I used a BubbleScope to capture the panoramic view from the middle of the colloseum in Rome.
by Tom Lawton July 22, 2004
A good comment
This is Bubblescope
by www.bubblescope.net September 04, 2003