Subscribe English
look up any word, like bae:
The male chest. Equivalent to that of the female term "Rack" when describing a woman's breasts.
Friend 1: Oh my God, dude check out that dude!
Friend 2: Damn, check out that dude's brorack! He's stacked!
by chickintheblackhat March 03, 2012
1 0