Broli is an immensely powerful warrior capable of destroying planets. When used in reference to men it is a complement, when used in refrence to women it is a severe diss or insult (Meaning the woman is manly or "butch" in some physical manner). Examples below.
*Often the ultimate diss is to combine 4 B's ending in Bitch and beginning with Brolic. Often used as a harsh punch-line in turning down a girl.
Brolic is often used to describe atheltic women who are "unnaturaly" muscular and is the only word i've heard to describe athetlic women in the informal context.
A more respective alternative might be "brickhouse" which means the woman is in shape but certainly doesn't look like a man. (ie- Serena Williams) Brickhouse can be a very well recieved complement.
Brolic on the other hand (if you are a female) means your face resembles a box and you should lighten up on the workouts and eat some platanos and gain some booty and titty fat or something for dudes to grab on to.
Dudes generally don't like "Brolic" chicks, we like some gellat...
That steak was fuckin brolic.
2) Somebody who is strong and workouts is known as a brolic.
3) Can be used as a verb to illustrate physical harm.
* A dedicated folk-style, freestyle, or Greco wrestler is automatically known as a brolic because of the physically demanding schedule they endure.
* Only when used as a verb is the word brolic to have a k at the end of it so that it can be easily conjugated.
2) "Arnold Schwarzenneger used to be such a brolic in his movie days."
3) "Ian was getting up in my face, so I had to brolick him. Now he can't walk straight."
u seen her house....that shit is brolic(mansion)
Contrary to popular belief it is not a real word and was derived from the Dragon Ball Z character "Broli".