look up any word, like blumpkin:
A well used Scottish word (normally used in Glasgow) to describe a headcase, or a person slightly unstable usually through drink.
Och no hen, I'm no gonnae be oot drinking with that wee balmpot Stevie the neet.
by Jimmy Bastart August 03, 2009

Words related to Balmpot

balm-pot balmy bampot bar-m-pot barmy heid-the-baw