Subscribe English
look up any word, like tittybong:
the english spelling of the noise make by sticking your tongue between your lips and blowing
when you are displeased in a text you respond with BLPT in your reply to show you displeasure or exhaustion
by BonerDay65 March 16, 2011
0 0