don't you dare trust a girl named Alden.
Warning: Can also be mistook for a beached whale.
Person B: You mean that fat whore?
Person A: Yeah, didn't we see her at the beach?
Person B: I don't think so...OH WAIT, that was an impregnated beached whale, not Alden.
Person A: Oh yeah, I remember, now. God she's a bitch.
Person B: Ew God, that chick is a bitch! Don't trust her. she might jack off on you, since she obviously has a dick.
Entire World: Let's go harpoon her.
Random person: Nice surname. Is it pronounced AL-den or ALL-den?
1) <i>noun</i>: the dnd geek's wet dream. a flirtatious blonde who is not as dumb as her hair colour might suggest. many aldens hate pop music, and enjoy theatre and english class. can be found near shakespeare.
do not freeze aldens.
2) <i>verb</i>: to befriend mortal enemies and then have to deal with the consequences of their hatred for each other. <i>also see star crossed. 'to pull an alden.'</i>
3) <i>verb</i>: to make up words at ranodm and then attempet to pass them off as real.
2) young jim has pulled an alden, and now needs to have two birthday parties.
3) samantha had to hide her english teacher's dictionary, as she aldened much of her term paper.