Top Definition
An Aggresesive Researcher is someone who researches for a television comedy panel in an assertive way, but has the inability to spell.

The first aggresesive researcher was Rob Brown of Mediaworks, New Zealand, whilst working on 7 Days. He was accused, by Dai Henwood of being an aggressive lover as he worked really fast and had little outbursts of excitement. His title was changed on the show to Aggressive Researcher, but failed in the spelling arena.
Someone who follows the researching line, in an assertive way, but cannot spell, is an aggresesive researcher
by FamilyGuy1976 October 18, 2010
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.