A method of getting to the top place in an alphabetically sorted list. Numbers can also used but can be considered "cheating", also some lists such as this one do not allow numbers at the start of names.
The common "AAAA" does not work as spaces and quote marks come before the letter A in most lists.
It is rumoured that the exclamation mark (!) is the first character on any list, so having "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" at the start of your title would guarantee fame.
A " A " Look at me, I'm so cool, I'm the first person on this dictionary!
1) an article
which means "for there to be one of". Always followed by a noun
. Changes to "an" when followed with a word which begins with a vowel
2) the first letter of the alphabet
3) a representation of the highest grade
achieved, A "A".
1) A better definition than you.
2) I think the word starts with an A.
3) Dude, I got A " A " on my test!