1. A term derived from the movie "Gridiron Gang" in which "88" is used to identify like members of the gang that bears the "88" name.
2. Popularized by an influential group of high school student's, who used the term copiously in their day-to-day speak, to denote many different forms/dispositions of interaction. Considering this, "88" has become highly reliant on identifying vocal subtleties and body language. The most frequent display of "88" body language is the act of shaping ones thumb, index, and middle fingers in to respective 8 shapes and then merging the 8s at the knuckles.
(When saying hello to a companion): 88 muthafucka!
(When saying farewell): Catch you later, 88.
(When proclaiming a death threat on members of opposing factions): 88! Ride or die!
(When experiencing loss and/or dejection): Fucking 88 man.
Nazi skinhead code for Heil Hitler. H being the 8th letter of the alphabet, therefore HH=88.
Usually seen in tattoos, grafitti, or as a trailer in written correspondence.
two fat people attempting 69
aww sick i just downloaded a video of 88
Chinese netspeak expression for bye bye, the number 8 is pronounced "ba1" in chinese, so when you say 88 (ba1 ba1) it sounds VERY much like the english expression bye bye.
wo xiang qu shuijiao (Chinese: I want to go to sleep)
mingtian jian (chinese: See you tomorrow)
1. Any of a variety of sexual parlences, ranging from A). Fat people attempting 69
; B.) A double-rim job
; C.) Oral sex
performed twice (ate twice).
2. Because 88 is pronounced in Chinese Mandarin language as "ba ba," (phonetically synonymous with the English "bye bye") it is used as a farewell in Chinese texting language.
3. Nazi skinhead code for Heil Hitler. H being the 8th letter of the alphabet, therefore 88=HH=Heil Hitler. Often found at the end of Nazi members' e-mail addressees and signatures.
4. The 88mm Anti-aircraft vehicle was a greatly feared Nazi weapon during WWII; because of this weapon, Nazi's were sometimes referred to as 88's.
5. David Lane, a convicted neo-nazi, wrote "88 Precepts," a book outlining the methods needed to establish an all-white community.
6. A word jazz pianists use to replace "piano." They call pianos "88s" because that is the number of keys on a piano.
7. In mathematics
, 88 is a double lemniscate used to represent the "dual-infinity." That is... the infinite, and the infinitesimal.
8. The number of official constellations (as defined by the International Astronomical Union).
August 08, 1988
Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I check out that "88 Precepts" book you suggested to me, and all I can say is "wow! this it the biggest pile of bullshit I've ever read!"
Go do 88 with a fat chick, ya cunt
The score that "The Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess" got in Gamespot,reviewed by Jeff
Because of this score,Jeff and Gamespot are now hated :(
"8.8?! Even Wind Waker got a better score! Jeff the fatass must die"
Morse code for Love and kisses. Used commonly online via chatting, texting on phones, pagers, and recently seen on tattoos.
Talaren: Gotta go! 88 Danielle!
Dillymonster: Aww! 143!
In sex 88 is considered better than 69 because you get ate (8) twice.
My girlfriend let me give her 88 in the sack last night.