An extra guy. You'll need a lot of these if you suck at a game.
1. To own someone in something they're good at.
2. Also an item in most video games
that gives you an extra life, so when you die, you can continue your game.
1. Josh went up to Jon and challenged him on Guitar Hero 2
, Josh won. "Oooh! He just 1-up'd you!"
2. "Grab the 1-up! You only have 1 life left."
1. (v) when somebody just tries to over power things you say to rule the conversation, or plainly, the motherfuckin world so theyre just hella doper than your ass for some stupid ass reason..
2. (n) the knock who wont stop thinkin theyre the shit yadida.
1. (v) Joe Shmoe: Man, look at my fucking RAZR, its silver!
John Doe: I have a RAZR, too. But hey! Mine is gold!
Frank: John, quit trying to 1up. You can't rule the world, dumbass.
2. Jane Doe: My outfit shits on your outfit. All of my outfits stay shittin on everybody outfit right quick. Look at me, model status tho. Deeeamn, who's that celebrity. Oh, me!
Diana: Jane, shut the fuck up you 1up.
It means "get a life".
"If you are reading this, 1UP."
literally means "get a life". from the super mario brothers when mario gets a extra life.
person #1: i dont have a girlfriend because i paly video games all day.
person #2: 1up motherfucker.
1. An extra life(or extra man) that you need in order to progress through a video game. In fact, you'll need enough of these to make considerable progress. Especially if you suck at the game. 1-ups are usually risky and difficult to obtain as items.
2. Also can be another term for sexual intercourse. Shortened form of "1 dick up (one's) pussy or ass."
Damn, Mark sure has a such a quick reaction time and alot of luck to beat Mario Bros on his first time playing it. He beat the whole game singlehandedly without relying on any 1-ups he earned! Mario surely must be happily spending all those 1-ups on Princess Toadstool in bed at this time!
Damn, Mark really sucks at Mario Bros! He can't even get past the first level no matter how many attempts and always uses up his 1-ups! Mario must surely be getting all his 1-ups back indabutt
from Bowser in his dungeon at this time!
Mark H. Proud UD author since February 2004.
In supplier terminology, a secretive name for the common psilocybe cubensis mushroom.
It is usually used only to be discrete (e.g. when texting or talking in public); sometimes to make yourself feel cool for using unique terminology...
daGDnig: how much 1up dis kid want cuzz?
Brian: he want a lb but i talked him down 2 a qp cuz he aint hav da cream.
daGDnig: dam u done it already? thas wassup.