Frontman, lyricist, and rapper/vocalist of the rock/hip-hop group Gym Class Heroes. Gym Class Heroes is signed to Pete Wentz's (bassist for Fall Out Boy) record label Decaydance along with Panic! At The Disco.
Travis McCoy is the best kept secret in the underground music world.
Talented vocalist, guitarist, and music producer of the popular band Fall Out Boy. Kind, shy, smart, and one who likes to avoid attention. Enjoys making music and hanging out with friends...hates photo shoots and interviews. Has legendary sideburns, and his trademarks are his thick, dark black glasses, hats, and those sideburns I mentioned earlier.
Anybody who hates Patrick Stump or Fall Out Boy can go fuck themselves.
1. Beautiful and talented, but is a hypocrite in the music industry.
2.Former frontwoman of the now defunct group, Destiny's Child.
3. To date somebody 10 years your senior or older.
4. To constantly contradict oneself by things spoken, then doing the total opposite.
5. Attention whore.
Kayla: "Oh my gosh...isn't that Kaitlyn going into that strip club?!"
Kayla: "Wasn't she just at chruch Sunday talking about how disgusting and sinful it is?"
Keisha: "Yeah, but you know Kaitlyn...she's a Beyonce."
1. Female who does not know the meaning of hard work
2. One who becomes famous by being a slut.
3. One who only does things to be fashionable.
4. Female who spends money made by her parents and grandparents.
5. Female that people wish would drop off the face of the Earth.
Her new wardrobe caused people to look down on her and call her a Paris Hilton.