1. An abortion;
2. Giving someone a hickie
3. Accidentally sucking in and breaking something with a vacuum cleaner;
4. Attempting to blackmail someone back into a romantic relationship with threats of suicide, self-harm, or threats of false criminal accusations. Often associated with Borderline Personality Disorder. A hoover
5. When a company outsources your job to a country outside of the United States to save money;
6. Oral stimulation of the penis, vagina, or rectum. A blowjob
7. Purposely taking advantage of others by borrowing things and not returning them.
1. I got her pregnant. Cost me $750 for the hoover maneuver and $100 for roses. Beats child support every time.
2. If you go out with Justin, wear a turtle neck to protect yourself from the hoover maneuver. A stun gun will help, too.
3. I shredded the lamp cord – sorry mom – bad hoover maneuver. Next time, maybe you should do the vacuuming.
4. My BPD ex-girlfriend tried a hoover maneuver – said she would kill herself if I didn’t go back with her. WTF?
5. IBM used a hoover maneuver to relocate my job to India. Think I'll move there to get it back.
6. On my birthday I asked for a hoover maneuver. I got an upright model. Primo!
7. Marcus acquired all his lawn tools using the hoover maneuver. I asked him if he wanted to borrow my wife.