He's the forty-third President of the United States. Every moment which he spends in the Oval Office, the Founding Fathers roll in their graves.
1. He demonstrates the flaws of the electoral system. He never should have been elected in 2000, Al Gore won the popular vote. Is it a coincidence that the deciding state, Florida, was governed by his brother.
2. Is completely oblivious to the laws which "govern" the federal government. These lawsl are known as the Constitution. This is shown in the passing of the USA PATRIOT Act, which is a violation of SIX out of the FIRST TEN Amendments(1st, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th).
3. Tries to push through the Federal Marriage Amendment, which would inscribe discrimination into the Constitution.
4. Declares war in Iraq, despite NO WMDs ever being found and the U.N. advising against a war. Lied about weapons reports.
5. Again, shows NO regards for the law as he allows for the detainment of Iraqi prisoners of war under conditions which violate the Geneva Conventions, which is INTERNATIONAL LAW.
6. Has said enough stupid things to full WAY too many pages of Bushisms.
7. Lies about the fact that there have been NO terrorist attacks since 9/11. Remember the anthrax scare? Yep, there were terrorist attacks.
8. Turns the largest U.S. surplus into the largest deficit in U.S. history.
9. Has done other bad things, but I don't feel like listing them.
The only good things which he has done are pass a ban on partial birth abortion and ended the ban on semi automatic weapons.
George Bush doesn't give a fuck about the laws. Except the ones he passes.
Oh, and I'm NOT a liberal.