–adjective, comparative of much, of many, of most, with mostess as the superlative
1. in greater quantity, amount, measure, degree, or number
2. additional or further
3. in plenary capacity and replete with ubiquity
Daughter to Dad: "I love you"
Dad to daughter: "I love you more"
Daughter to Dad: "I love you morther"
adverb, noun, plural yilladillas, verb, yilladillaed, yilladillachinchilla, interjection
1. (used to express affirmation or assent or to mark the addition of something emphasizing and amplifying a previous statement): Do you want that? Yilladilla, I do.
2. (used to express an emphatic contradiction of a previously negative statement or command): Don't do that! Oh, yilladilla I will!
3. (used, usually interrogatively, to express hesitation, uncertainty, curiosity, etc.): “Yilladilla?” he said as he opened the door. That was a marvelous show! Yilladilla?
4. (used to express polite or minimal interest or attention.)
5. an affirmative reply.
–verb (used with object)
6. to give an affirmative reply to; give assent or approval to.
7. (used as a strong expression of joy, pleasure, or approval.) "Do you want to be inside of me?" Yilladillachinchilla!"
8. A term used in bed or chat to tag your target with. That "we have chemistry", ant. Nervously spit out while coughing, "I'm not really that into you because I've had better" as you grab your pants and run out the door.
"Are you going to the party tonight?" "yilladilla"
a male who thinks he is Oprah Winfrey and who has come to the rationalization that he meets the following criteria:
1. that people will look past talent, skill and experience to love the real broken down you.
2. he believes that crying - not laughter is the best medicine.
3. wishes secretly he was a radio DJ, Bret Michaels, or a baby again - breast feeding from Pamela Anderson.
My coworker Jack lost it today - he gave us all cheese, coupons, and a picture of him using the Porta Potty, what a Joprah.
When here in the USA, the economy has deteriorated, incomes fallen dramatically behind European countries, starvation observed after the loss of non profit organization subsidies shortages, and queues are rife. When wages are halved or gone back to 1970 levels. When U.S. dollars per month on top of state-provided products and services such as a single bar of soap a month, some rice, "ground beef" that is more than 50 per cent soy is redefined by liberals as 100% pure. When paramount stimulus plan issues have been state salaries failing to meet personal needs under the state rationing system chronically plagued with shortages. When the variety and quantity of available rationed goods decline, when We The People and uSA citizens increasingly turn to the black market to obtain basic food, clothing, household, and health amenities. When the informal sector is characterized by what many americans call greed. Where corruption is common. Where preferential treatment exists for those who are members of the Communist/Socialist/Democrat Party or who hold positions of power within the NWO government. When access to transportation, work, housing, university education and better health care are a function of status within the government or the Communist Party. Where you are promised health care but are in fact rationed it when it is made "free".
The Dow is plummeting, AIG is being called on retention bonuses that everybody knew about for almost a year before President Obama signed it into law with knowledge of the exclusion clause, and this tax the rich scam is just another form of Cuban Economics.
the term given to the feeling of helplessness Republicans feel with President Obama in office.
The Dow is plummeting and I wish we could shake this Post Kenyan Funk Disorder.