noun (HEWK-UR FEWT)
derived from german "Hewker Feut", meaning "he who hewks feut".
1. an expression used to describe the imprint of gum left on the sidewalk.
2. those children and teachers at your school
3. generally anything
4. an act of awkward foot positioning
hooker feet - plural
1. Look at that hooker foot left on the ground.
2. Those hooker feet are such hooker feets.
3. Hey, there are so many hooker feet!
4. Last night I went on a date with John and I hooker footed; it totally killed the mood.