1. Shortened name for Patrick.
2. Inoffensive name for an Irishman.
3. Offensive name for an Irishman.
4. A tantrum or 'wobbler'.
1. March the 17th is St Paddy's Day.
2. I'm proud to be a Paddy.
3. You fucking bog-pig Irish Paddy.
4. My wife caught me in bed with her mum, twin sisters and pet goat. Jesus did she throw a paddy. Her bedsheets were ruined.
Sexual act of two men and one girl. One guy in her mouth, one in vagina. Looks as though the girl is on a spit roast.
Lindsay was well up for Carlton and Titus to give her a serious roasting.
A wild one. Someone who does not conform to the rest of society. A maverick. A guy who plays by his own rules and to hell with the consequences. Shows you what he can do.
JC - Ladies, let me show you what I can do.
Ladies - Wow. That John Clegg
is one loose cannon.
Semen. Can be used in conjuncture with 'super duper' to describe when girls gets pregnant even though the man is wearing a condom. Twice...
"Jesus Sean, you have got some super duper baby gravy."
"Don't I fucking know it."
1. deoxiribosenucleic acid.
2. National Dyslexic Association.
1. All living things are determined by their DNA
2. I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat.
1. To blow when your tongue is sticking out of your mouth, producing a rasping sound.
2. Cockney rhyming slang for nipples. Raspberry ripple = nipple.
1. The Phantom Raspberry Blower of Olde London Town.
2. It must be cold today. Look at the raspberries on that. I could hang mi coat on them buggers.
Neatly trimmed vaginal hair approximately 1cm in width, barley covering her modesty. The name is taken from the thin strip of 'beard' as worn by Robert Pires of Arsenal.
"I went down on this girl last night."
"Mott like a wich's cat?"
"No, very nice, a little Pires."